ALI has a vast network of community Landcarers, consultants and academics which we draw on to develop and deliver training, study tours and exchange programs in the Landcare approach for international projects, communities and delivery agents. These can be based in the country of the project or in Australia to enable participants to see Australian Landcare first hand.
Training has included:
- Solwezi Landcare 4-day Masterclass, Zambia. Dec 2017.
- Training workshops involving local departmental staff have been given to villagers in Tonga in 2013 and 2014.
- Japanese university students interested in landscape management have visited Australian several occasions in recent years and were introduced to Landcare groups and projects by ALI.
- Landcare Master Class in Uganda in 2013.
- 2012 New Zealand Landcare Trust Conference – ALI members gave workshops
- African Landcare Master Class in Kenya, 2012.
- World Congress on Conservation Agriculture, Brisbane, Australia – training workshops for international participants. September 2011
- Study tour for Thai officials who visited Victoria in to look at the community impacts and actions resulting from soil and water salinity. July 2011.
- Landcare Masterclass, International Landcare Conference, Melbourne 2006